Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tracey's SAG Award Win

Tracey won her SAG award at the 5th Annual SAG awards for "Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in Comedy Series" for Tracey Takes On. Here is her speech.



"Wow, bloody heavy huh?
Well, I’m surprised. Thank you so much my fellow thespians. I can’t believe it, I’m thrilled a bit gosh.I just want to thank my lovely husband, Alan, who’s sitting over there, who makes me get out of bed and do this. And HBO because they let me be true and spontaneous and they don’t mess with me – which is what all of us want, isn’t it so? Um, all my lovely cast and crew, the wonderful actors that help me every week. I’m usually my own ensemble love. But Julie Cavner, Michael Tucker, Michael McKeen, Cheech Marin, everybody who helped me. My lovely kids Mabel and Johnny watching this at home, Meryl Streep, my friend in the audience. I won thank God, the kids will be so pleased. Thank you!"









She's right people. Mess with her, and she'll impersonate you....haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment