Friday, April 10, 2009

Tracey on the Early Show

I remembered that I had to get up early today because Tracey was going to be on "The Early Show". So I got up at 7, waited...waited...and finally around 8:15, Tracey was on. She looked amazing. Her hair was so shiny and silky, and she was wearing a classic black dress and some red pumps. She was cheerful, and was always smiling. Of Course, she got some of her impressions in, like Arianna and Tom Brokaw. She also impersonated one of the hosts! Maybe it was just me, but there was this one time where Tracey looks into the camera, and I swear, it felt like she was looking at me. Smiling at me. I mean, I know she had to look into the camera, but it felt like there was a difference between the two...I don't know...you must think I'm crazy!

Sometimes I am.



Watch CBS Videos Online

No comments:

Post a Comment