Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Padma on the Brain!

I cannot get this song out of my head..It's been playing like a broken record in my head, so it might help if I write it down..oh wait, that might be worse, because if I write it down, then everytime I come back to my blog, I'll read this post, and maybe it'll start all over again...ay yi yi...

This is the song she sings about the Bipolar medication

There's no shame in being Bipolar
A bit like having your mood up in rollers
One minute you feel happy -- a ha a ha
The next you want to cry -- boo hoo hoo hoo
You shoot a man in Reno, just to watch him die

I say that I must warn you
The side effects are bad
Far more traumatic
Than your molesting dad
Even Diet Pepsi
Can trigger epilepsy
While shopping at Ikea
Explosive diarrhea

No comments:

Post a Comment