Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Could this be my chance?

I have been informed that Season 3 of SOTU is in production, and that they look for extras and interns every season! Oh man..could this be it? could this be my chance to not only meet Tracey herself, but to act with her as well?? Oh wow!! This is so exciting! And whoever you are, the person who informed me about this, I cannot thank you enough! I wish I knew your name though, because you posted as anonymous... :P

Update: I have been informed that they usually shoot in October or November for 3 or 4 weeks, and that they may also hire non-union actors.(That's me!) I am freaking out right now...in a good way of course! looks like my dream is slowly coming true!! I am actually starting to cry a little, because there could be a possibility of working with Tracey herself and meeting Tracey; something I have been dreaming about since I saw her in "Tracey Takes On..."

Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment