Thursday, April 2, 2009

Am I really Obsessed?

Okay.
Let’s get the story straight shall we?
There is a difference between being a fan, and being obsessed. I am NOT obsessed with Tracey. I am a fan. Sure, I do occasionally bring her up in conversations, but not constantly. Being obsessed is when you talk about her all the time, watch her on youtube everyday..etc..
Oh shoot…I do that…well, sort of. Not every day. Dammit! I can’t make up my mind. I hate the word obsessed. It’s so negative you know? I mean, I like writing poems about her. Sure, it’s fun and all, but I have my limits.
Every fan has their limits. I don’t know personal information on her. I don’t know where she lives, I don’t park outside her house, and I don’t know her email/phone number. That’s a good thing. Right?
Fans talk about their favourite Actress/Actor to friends and family, because they inspire you. Just like how Tracey inspires me. I mean, She’s amazing. She’s a genius. Agreed?
I love writing and blogging.
I started this blog because there wasn’t really any blogs besides www.traceyullman.tk and I thought “why not”. Now I can share my feelings about her, and share them with other fans like me.
I have defended her in the past, or tried to. That doesn’t make me obsessed. I know plenty of people who have defended my other favourite Actress, Meryl Streep. That doesn’t make them obsessed. Or does it?
I’m confusing myself here. All I can say is that I’m not obsessed. I’m a fan, and I admire her. Say what you will. Call me Obsessed. I know I'm not...well, maybe, just a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment