Friday, May 8, 2009

Today is the Day!

Today is the biggest day in History...well, to me it is. Today is May 8th, and Tracey is going to be awarded the first ever Charlie Chaplin Lifetime Acheivement Award for Comedy at the LA BAFTA's Tonight. This is going to be amazing! Not only is it the first award of it's kind, but Tracey is getting the first one. Now that's an honour right there! Tracey must be extremely excited, as am I. Even though I won't be there in person, I'll be there in spirit. When the Audience cheers, I'll be cheering, and when the Audience Applauds, I'll be applauding.

Congratulations Tracey! You deserve this so much, and you're the perfect person for this award. Have a blast, and make 'em laugh! I am so proud and excited for you. All these years of being brilliant and having great success, it's finally going to be paid off with this great award!

You go Girl, and again, Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment