Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No more anonymous comments...

I have officially stopped people from being able to leave comments anonymously because some people are really silly and are leaving useless comments that have nothing to do with my site, or Tracey. There are some exceptions; Roger and Expat. Their comments are fine, welcomed, and actually have something to do with my posts. So if you want to leave me a silly comment, don't. If you are a member, fan or friend, either use your login to leave a comment, or your name and URL, or leave a short message in the chatbox. If you cannot do this, I'll have to delete them like the 4 comments I had to get rid of. They just waste time. But if you want to comment on any of my posts feel free, but be sure they are appropriate.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment