Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thank you Tracey (Part 2)

Thank you for being true to yourself, and for doing something you enjoy.

Thank you for always putting a smile on my face when I needed it.

Thank you for being able to take risks, and not worrying about how it would turn out. It turned out great.

Thank you for giving me the strength to carry on with my performing, and giving me inspiration.

Thank you for not sucking bits of your ass and injecting into your top lip, or altering your appearance. You don’t need it.

Thank you for making me laugh. It always makes me feel better, and laughter is the best medicine.

Thank you for keeping up with State of the Union. It’s a great show, and I hope you keep making more seasons.

Thank you for not falling into the pressures of Hollywood.

Thank you for being unique. You have a great personality.

Thank you for not giving up on yourself. You have a lot of creativity. Don’t let that go to waste.

Thank you Tracey. Thank you for everything you’ve done.


Keep up the great work. I don’t know what my life would be like without you. I do know that it would be extremely boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment